Same same (but different) travel blog has been given an award! And we’re touched. Thank you Claire (or truetravelings) for nominating us. It couldn’t come at a more fitting time either as we’re at the stage of the blog where we near the end of our travels.
Chile was going to be our last stop and we were planning on teaching English as a foreign language there. By way of work that is. We weren’t just going to find people on the street and start teaching them English… That wouldn’t work. How would we explain to them what we were doing?!
But our plans have changed – another stop in Chile before we head off to Argentina and then back to Chile to return to England. Not teaching, surprisingly means more exploring, just in a shorter amount of time.
So it’s nice that someone thinks our blog is worth an award (albeit one that’s a jpeg picture) now. And I have to say, truetravelings is well worth a read too!
So here it is, in all its glory, our award:
I think it’ll look nice on our cyber mantelpiece…
Like every good award, it comes with guidelines. Just like how you can only win a British Soap award if you used to be in boy band, or how you have to promise to only take on boring roles in future if you win a Bafta and how you can only win a Brit Award if your parents were rich. Here are the guidelines for this award:
- Versatile Blogger Award Guidelines
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So, here are 15 blogs that we read, that you should check out:
We promise to drop them all a comment to let them know they’ve won an award… We’ll do it right now in fact!
As for 7 interesting things about us… well:
1. We’re still writing a travel blog even though we’ve already come home, but shh… don’t tell anyone.
7. We’re not very good at counting.